Veterinary Low-Vacuum Suction Unit (DYX-1A)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: DYX-1A
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
- Type: Operating Table
- Trademark: Shinova
- Specification: CE, ISO
A special apparatus that is used for sucking amniotic fluid and phlegm from neonates and infants born by cesarean section. It can also be used for postoperatively suctioning in gastroenteric, thoracic and celiac cavity or in the Dept. Of surgery and internal medicine.
1) Safely powered by electromagnetic pump, no positive pressure producing.
2) The air emitted by the pump is prefiltered by a bacterial filter which provides an effective barrier against contamination and protection to the environment.
3) Vacuum regulator with a locked set can be optionally regulated according to requirements.
4) Transparent plastic bottle with overflow preventive valve can be sterilized. The unit comes complete with a choice of 1000mL or 2000mL capacity jar.
5) Body made of plastic material is light, compact, and convenient for carrying and operating.
1. Max. Vacuum: ≥ 18± 1.5KPa(135± 11mmHg)
2. Vacuum range: 2kPa(15 mmHg)~Max. Vacuum
3. Flow rate: ≥ 6L/min
4. Noise: ≤ 55dB(A)
5. Jar capacity: 1000mL (PC)
6. Power supply: AC 220V± 10%, 50Hz
7. Power input: 30VA
8. G. W.: 3.5kg; N. W.: 2.5kg
9. Dimension: 40cm× 19cm× 33cm