Veterinary Ultrasonic Doppler Blood Pressure Detector (DopMeter 100)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: DopMeter 100
- Syringe: Disposable Sterile Syringe
- Breathing Pattern: Auto-Control
- Measuring Range: 0mgs-199.9mgs
- Rechargeable Battery Voltage: 7.4V 1500mA
- Trademark: SHINOVA
- Specification: ISO, CE
- HS Code: 90181930
- Type: Operation Apparatus
- Blood Sampling Needle: Disposable Vacuum Blood Sampling
- Animal Anesthesia Machine Control Method: Electronic Control
- Frequency of The Probe: 8.0MHz
- AC Input: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
Model: DopMeter 100
1) High quality manometer
1) Ultrasonic probe in 8.0MHz
2) Five pieces of oxford fabric cuffs
3) Ultrasonic host
4) Ultrasonic gel
6) Power adapter
7) Packed in aluminum alloy box
Procedures to test pets blood pressure
1.Cutting off fur on volar pad especially fur beneath the first toe and the cleaner, the better. And then smear couplant on the midline of the foot.
2.Smearing much couplant on probe and put the probe on the midline. Then you can hear sound like "so -so -so".If not ,please remove the probe till the sound can be heard .
3.When pets in examination in the section of outpatient ,they are always in tension .At this time ,It is advice to do the examination with 3 medical staffs :one person is to keep pets quiet , one is to use the probe to find pets pulse and the third person is to inflate and deflate the pressure meter .
When monitoring pets in operation, there is needing only one person to do blood pressure meter every 5-10 minutes.
4.Cuff should be placed above the pet forelimb wrist (proximal to the heart ).The indicatrix on the end of cuff should be in the range of the circumference. If not,the tested blood pressure will be much higher (the cuff is large compared with the limb ) or much lower ( the cuff is small compared with the limb )
5.Close the walve and begin the inflation. When you do not hear the sound like "so-so-so",continue to inflate 20mmHg more and then open the walve and begin to record the systolic pressure .
6.When in slow and continuous deflation, diastolic pressure can be recorded .However ,diastolic pressure is easily affected by many factors such as probe's position ,degree of tightness and so on so that it is not easy to hear the sound of the diastolic pressure . And this is due to the Doppler theory. But a experienced doctor with many times practice may can test the diastolic pressure .
7. It is advice to do the examination in room with heating installation in winter because room temperature is below 10 degree or pets'skin temperature is too low , the examination will be influenced and it is not easy to hear the sound of "so -so -so". I f pets are too small or their vessels are narrow ,it is usual that blood flow can not be heard .
8.The usual blood pressure range for cats and dogs is from 110mmHg to 160mmHg .
2.Frequency of the probe: 8.0MHz
3. Specification of the blood pressure cuff
Range: No.1 4.2cm-7.1cm
4. Rechargeable battery voltage:7.4V 1500mAh
5. AC input: 100-240V 50/60Hz DC output DC8.4V,1000mA
6. Continuous working time :> 8 hours
1.Probe :a.Wipe off viscose softly with a napkin after usage
b.Use alcohol swabs to swipe the probe softly for sterilization
c.Before using disinfectant or bactericide to sterilize the probe you should consult the manufacturer.
2.Host:Please prevent the body from water when cleaning the host