Patient Monitor, 15′′ LCD Screen (Moni 8L)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Moni 8L
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: 20152210598
- Battery: Rechargeable High-Energy Built-in Battery
- Trademark: SHINOVA
- Specification: ISO, CE
- HS Code: 90181930
- Type: Patient/Fetal/Maternal Monitor
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- Displayer: 15" Color TFT LCD Screen
- Data Storage: 360 Hours
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
Model: Moni 8L
Standard configuration: ECG, HR, PR, SpO2, OxyCRG diagram, ST analysis, Arrhythmia analysis, RESP*2 (RA-LL impedance and nasal cavity), NIBP (with venous punch), TEMP*2(surface and rectal type), Drug dose calculation and lead-acid battery, remote control.
1. Displayer: 15" color TFT LCD screen with multi-channel waveform display.
2. Battery: Rechargeable high-energy built-in battery
3. Advanced streamline outline design, portable, compact, lightweight
4. Operating menu with multi-language interface selection: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Arabic, Russian, Italian, etc.
5. Easy operation with user friendly menu structure design and rotary dial
6. Remote control ability for long distance operation.
7. Against & eliminate ESU interference & defibrillation, no need to disconnect the monitor from the patient in process of defibrillating.
8. Three-application mode: Monitoring, diagnosis, operating.
9. WAN communication function to network with central monitoring system and make long-distance monitoring, diagnosis, maintenance and software upgrade possible
10. Optional built-in wireless networking function
11. 360 hours data storage.
12. With Drug dose calculation function
13. Intelligent audio and visual comprehensive alarm
14. In-hospital applications include emergency room's pre and post operative care, ICU, Operation room/theater, ambulatory surgery, intermediate care/step down units, labor and delivery, and hospital-based special procedure areas.
15. Suitable for use in physicians' offices, clinics, outpatient surgical centers, extended care facilities and other patient care areas, which of require affordable monitoring.
16. Suitable for adult, pediatrics, neonates
Input: 5 wires ECG cable
Lead section: I, II, III/ AVR, aVL, aVF/ V
Gain(mm/mV): 1/4, 1/2, 1, 2, 4
Sweep speed(mm/sec): 6.25, 12.5, 25, 50
Heart rate range: 15-300 BPM
Heart rate accuracy: ± 1 %
ST segment deviation analysis
NIBP (Non-invasive blood pressure) ()
Measurement type: Adult, pediatric, neonatal
Measurement range: Systolic 4.0 - 37.0 kPa
Diastolic 1.3 - 33.0 kPa
Mean 2.6 - 35.0 kPa
Accuracy: ± 0.4 kPa or 5 %
Resolution: 0.1 kPa
Protection: Over pressure
Temperature (surface and rectal)
Measurement range: 25.0 - 45.0º C
Accuracy: ± 0.1 º C
Resolution: 0.1 º C
Response time: ≤ 3 min.
Respiration Rate(RA-LL, RA-LA, LL-LA selectable impedance and nasal cavity)
Measurement range: 0 - 120 BPM
Accuracy: ± 1 BPM or 5 %
Resolution: 1 BPM
SpO2 measurement range: 0 - 100 %
Resolution: 1 %
Pulse measurement range: 30- 250BPM
Accuracy: ± 2 %
Resolution: 1 BPM
IBP(Invasive blood pressure) (Option)
Measurement range: -1.3~40kPa (-10~300mmHg)
Channel: 4 channel
Transducer sensitivity: 5MV/V/mmHg
Unit display: KPa or mmHg selectable
ETCO2 (main/side stream type) (Option) - Plug&Play
Measurement range: 0 - 150 mmHg 0 - 19.7% 0 - 20kpa
(Barometric pressure supplied by Host)
Accuracy: 0- 40 mmHg ± 2mmHg
41-70 mmHg ± 5% of reading
71-100mmHg± 8% of reading
101-150mmHg± 10% of reading
Above 80 breath per minute± 12% of reading
*NOTE: Gas temperature at 25º C
Sample rate: 50ml/min
Response time: < 3 seconds - includes transport time and rise time