Multi-Parameter Monitor for Veterinary (Moni 8CV)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5, 000pcs/year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Moni 8CV
- Battery: Rechargeable High-Energy Built-in Battery
- Data Storage: 72 Hours
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
- Display: 10.4" Color TFT LCD
- Three-Application Mode: Monitoring, Diagnosis, Operating.
- Trademark: SHINOVA
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 90181930
Model: Moni 8CV
1. Display: 10.4" color TFT LCD screen with maximum 7-waveform display. Adjusting of lightness continuously make patient more comfortable in midnight
2. Battery: Rechargeable high-energy built-in battery
3. Advanced streamline outline design, portable, compact, lightweight
4. Operating menu with multi-language interface selection: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, etc.
5. Easy operation with user friendly menu structure design and rotary dial
6. Against electro surgical interference & electric knife and defibrillation and no need to disconnect the monitor from the patient in process of defibrillating.
7. Three-application mode: Monitoring, diagnosis, operating.
8. WAN communication function to network with central monitoring system and make long-distance monitoring, diagnosis, maintenance and software upgrade possible
9. Optional built-in wireless networking function
10.72 hours data storage.
11. Intelligent audio and visual comprehensive alarm
12. In-hospital applications include emergency pre-and post-operative care, ambulatory surgery, intermediate care/step down units, labor and delivery, and hospital-based special procedure areas.
13. Suitable for veterinary use in physicians' offices, clinics, outpatient surgical centers, extended care facilities and other patient care areas, which of require affordable monitoring
14. Suitable for large, middle, small different animal
ECG, HR, PR, SpO2, OxyCRG diagram, ST analysis, Arrhythmia analysis, RESP, NIBP (with venous punch), TEMP*2(surface and rectal type), Drug dose calculation.
1 set of ECG crocodile clip cable
10 PCS of ECG electrode
1 set of NIBP extend cable
4 set of 4 sizes NIBP cuff
1 set of TEMP rectal probe
1 set of vet SpO2 sensor
1 set of power supply cable
Inside placed thermal-sensitive built-in printer;
IBP function (Include 1 pressure sensor and 1 adaptable cable);
ETCO2 function module(Include 1 disposable dehydration bottle);
Wall Mount for patient monitor;
Trolly for patient monitor;
12 volts Power supply for ambulance