Veterinary Monocular Biological Microscope (BM-1C)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: BM-1C
- Optical Magnification: 40X,1600X
- Specification: ISO, CE
- Achromatic Objectives: 4X,10X, 40X, 100X(Oil)
- Trademark: Shinova
- Origin: China
BM-1C monocular biological microscope is used in biological, bacteriological, organic pathological and pharmaceutical research. It is also used in clinical medicine for three body routine examinations and in school labs for educational experiment. Monocular biological microscope uses electronic light source, illumination with continuous adjustable brightness, eyepiece-tube can turn 360° freely.
Monocular biological microscope volume is small; weight is light and operation is convenient. So its purpose is very widely. It can be used for school, hospital and family teaching. It is also suitable for medical and health institutions, labs, graduate institutes and colleges.
|Type||Magnification||N.A. (mm)||W.D. (mm)|
4. Monocular, 45º inclined, 360º turning
5. Condenser: Abbe condenser with Iris Diaphragm
6. Filters: blue, green, yellow and frosted
7. Stage size: 110×125mm double mechanical platform, move range: 60X20mm,
vernier: 0.1mm Coarse/fine focusing hand wheel, focusing range:35mm
8. Electronic light source: 220V/20W with continuous adjustable brightness
1.This instrument can assign high-pixel electronic eyepiece, so can show real-time dynamic image, saving and printing pictures on the computer.