Portable Veterinary Ultrasound Scanner
Model: SonoScan R5V
1. Comprehensive Applications and Superior AdaptabilityBy following the growing needs of different clinical applications, abundant professional software packages for veterinary use are installed to provide you the superior adaptability during any diagnosis.
Canine-GW, EDCB (GSD, CRL, HD, BD)
Feline-GW, EDCB (HD, BD)
Equine-GW, EDCB (GSD, ERD, ESD, EED)
Bovine-GW, EDCB (CRL, BBD, BTD, BUD)
Swine-GW, EDCB (HL, SL)
Sheep-GW, EDCB (CRL)
2. User-friendly keyboard and efficient workflow relieve the user from trivial operation. The innovative hand-carried design is approximately 6.5Kg including built-in battery.
3. One-key-push functions make imaging become an easy job: One key optimal imaging, one key snap shoot storage, one key standard template.
4. Various storage possibilities: DICOM 3.0, USB 2.0 compliant, built-in hard-disc.
With the patent and full digital technologies, SonoScan R5V delivers high resolution images and diagnostic confidence.
5. Compact But High Performance:
THI, TSI, Patented speckle reduction technologies increase image resolution and reduce the artifact.
High density elements transducers and broad channels imaging processing PC based system, more stable and compatible.
Main Unit (12" LED Monitor) + 5.0~7.5MHz Vet Rectal Probe
Micro Convex Probe (80 element, scanning angle 98 degree, 5.0/6.5/8.0Mhz)
Micro Convex Probe (96 elements, scanning angle 88 degree, 2.5/3.5/5.0MHz)
Convex Probe (128 elements, 2.5/3.0/3.5/4.0/5.0MHz)
Linear Probe (96 elements, 5.0./6.5/7.5MHz)
Linear Probe (128 elements, 5.0/7.5/9.0/10.0Mhz)
T.V Probe (80 elements, scanning angle 120 degree, 5.0./6.5/7.5MHz)
T.V Probe (128 elements, scanning angle 150 degree, 5.0./6.5/7.5MHz)
Mobile Trolley, Printer (Video/Laser), Foot Switch, Carrying Bag, Vehicle Charger, DICOM 3.0